Hot Bed Safety Netting System 180'L x 12'H
The Field Safety System from Hot Bed Lacrosse offers an innovative way to
keep lacrosse balls within the field of play. The
collapsible, lightweight aluminum design allows for easy transport,
storage and on-field configurability.
Innovative telescoping poles extend for added safety and telescoping legs adjust for added stability. The system's patented
recoil springs allow flexibility to prevent damage from high winds or
player interference. Can be used in conjunction with sandbags (see
below) to add additional stability in high winds.
180'L x 12'H
Safe for grass or turf
- Includes 10 uprights and 180' of netting
- Aluminum uprights w/ steel spring spaced at 20'
- Legs fold up for transport and storage
- Adjustable from 7'H to 10' 6"H
- Push pin design for easy extension
- 12' high netting aids in ball collection
- Netting is #21 weather resistant and UV-treated
- Netting has 5-7 year life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.